Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing and operating CNC machines to perform such tasks as drilling, grinding and milling
• Understanding specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprint, mechanical drawings, etc.
• Prepare and load raw materials as needed
• Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality